Where are we located?
- Our office is located on the southwest corner of 1st Avenue North and 36th Street North, near the historic Kenwood District and close to downtown St. Petersburg. The building is orange, and the parking lot is on the left-hand side of the road when you are traveling west down 1st Ave North (it is a one-way street going west). We have 4 parking spots in front of the entrance and 3 more to the left of the entrance. The wheelchair ramp can be accessed off 36th Street.
What should you expect if you’re a first-time patient?
- If you’re a first-time patient, we’ll have you fill out new patient paperwork (which is available for download, here), and then you’ll see one of our chiropractors/ nurse practitioners to discuss your medical history and set-up a wellness plan. Your first visit may or may not include an adjustment, depending on the Doctor’s recommendation, however, they will discuss all of our wellness services that may or may not be beneficial to you in improving your personal health.
- Typically our doctors recommend regularly scheduled appointments within the first few weeks of becoming our patient. However, this depends on your health status and what you want to get out of your chiropractic visits and varies from patient to patient. It’s a myth that when you visit a chiropractor once, you have to continually go in order to improve. Our office will recommend what we think it will take to get you back to feeling like you.
Is your insurance accepted?
- We accept almost all health insurance policies, including the insurance companies below. If you’re unsure if we accept your insurance, give our office a call and we will gladly verify your insurance and get back to you in a timely manner.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid and most Medicaid replacements
- Medicare and most Medicare replacements
- United Healthcare
- Ambetter/ Sunshine Health
- There are many other insurance companies (too many to list) that are in-network. Please call the office and we will be able to verify your insurance in a timely manner.